Are you ready for DETOXIFICATION: Signs & Symptoms?
We understand that our bodies and our environment are a very toxic place. But how do we know if the toxicity has taken over and is creating an imbalance for disease. Is there a test you can take or skills you can develop to acknowledge if detoxification is the best choice for natural health solutions?
This is a list of sure fire signs and symptoms to determine if detoxification is the answer to your woes.
1. Congestion - Congestion comes from excess mucus and can be stimulated from toxicity. Often if you wake up with or are battling allergies on a daily basis, it may be time to detox.
2. Fatigue - Toxic metals, chemicals, and the like can bog down organs from operating efficiently. When the body is bogged down it cannot function properly if you wake up after a "restful" night sleep and still want to hit the pillow good chance that you are toxic.
3. Irritability - We all have stress, however some of us are better able to deal with it. Bacteria, fungus, and the like can invade and wreak havoc on the body as well as the mind. If you find that you are more grumpy than normal their could be underlying issues that detoxification can help alleviate.
4. Halitosis - Bad breath can happen to anyone especially after a garlic-filled meal, but aside from food if your breath is less than stellar; toxicity may be the culprit. Ensuring that the body is free from harmful substances such as yeast can turn your mouth from a breeding ground to an inviting place.
5. Foggy Mind - If you are having difficulty concentrating, feel like your head is not clear or lack that extra mental agility that you may need; detoxification could be your savior in completing a difficult assignment, working through projects, and just maintaining shear awesomeness!!
6. Pain - Usually excessive amounts of pain is a sign of increased inflammation that has built up. Inflammation is characterized by burning, tingling, nerve pain, throbbing, and heat, which can be decreased via detoxification.
7. Lack of Flexibility - If inflammation is to come and play, though it can collect anywhere, its favorite place is the joints. Joints create movement and thus if you lack movement you may be inflammed. Detoxing can help you turn your downward cat into a downward dog!
8. Stool smell - So this is not a friendly subject, but if you leave the bathroom and people with gas masks go running in, there may be a problem. Your stool, even though it is waste, should not smell like a rotting carcass rather, omitting no odor whatsoever.
9. Perspiration - We are changing seasons and although the humidity may still be available, it is not intense. Furthermore if you sweat standing still, sitting down, or just sweat profusly doing most normal activities your body is trying to tell you something. Sweating is your bodies natural ability to detox, so excessive perspiration can be a good barometer to your need to cleanse.
10. Body Odor - Can you smell that? If your body omits a strong odor (anywhere) feet, crotch or the like, this is a sign and symptom of toxicity and potential infection. Cleansing the body is your first step on your path to recovery, so detoxification is a simple, safe, noninvasive means to heal.
11. Heavy Pharmaceutic Usage - Lastly, if your medicine cabinet looks like the back bar at Walgreens chances are you have inheriated many binders, fillers, and perservatives that are used to keep those chemicals fresh. Although using medication may be necessary at times it is important that once you come off of them that you seek detoxification and replenishment. To detox the harmful things that they could have contained and reenergizing your body with the minerals that they deplete.
Although, this is not an full list of reasons, signs or symptoms of a need for detox, this is a good start. Naturally, consulting with your Natural Health Care Practitioner will assess your full needs for detoxification as well as how to do a detox safely. It is important not to rush into detoxification too quickly as it will jeopordize your internal ecosystem. Some symptoms of a rushed detox include irritability, fatigue, exhaustion, illness, and the like so it is important to consult your Natural Health Care Practitioner before investing in your health. Google has many listings but does not have your health history and physical. ~ XOXOX